✅ Training options ► It wouldn't be a Kraxlboard product if it couldn't do more than all other products.
Thanks to the sliding ball rollers on the underside, our Coreboard really floats above the ground and can be used as a stomach roller in all directions, for example. But there are no limits to creativity during training.
Thanks to the two removable hemispheres, the board can be used as a balance board if desired.
The board is 3D unstable in all directions when using only one hemisphere, with the use of both hemispheres only in two directions (front-back or sideways).
The supplied role also allows very versatile "unstable" training.
✅ Material ► Made from multi-layer solid beech wood, the board is extremely stable and suitable for professional use.
✅ Surface ► The core basic panel is impregnated with a special hard oil wax, the natural properties of the wood - such as breathability, open pores, diffusibility - are fully retained; no electrostatic charge!
✅ Scope of delivery ►
- 1 piece core basic plate
- Delivery incl. 4 ball rollers for 3D gliding training for core training, lunges and much more.
- Ball Transfer Units are M10 threaded and can be removed at will
- Round wooden roller with anti-slip rubber for balance and coordination training
- 2 hemispheres transform the balance board into a wobble board or therapy top
✅ Important notice ► Since training with the coreboard is designed for unstable body positions and this increases the risk of injury from falling or slipping, it is absolutely necessary to complete the training on a medium-hard insulating mat and to protect the training area with mats.
The sleeping pad also protects the floor from damage and staining (ball transfer units are coated with Teflon PTFE lubricant) that can result from using the coreboard.
✅ Load ► The training device can be loaded with a maximum of 150 kg.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.